LOS CERRITOS DENTAL PRACTICE
For the Safety of Our Patients & Staff
We have added new procedures to ensure that the safety of our patients and staff remain at the top of our priorities.
Make an appointment with us! 😊
- Call 562-403-3355
- Answer a COVID-19 Screening questionnaire over the phone
- Patients are instructed to not bring companions to appointments, except as may be absolutely necessary.
- We are ensuring that anyone who is experiencing flu-like illnesses and not requiring emergency dental care, including employees, leaves the premises prior to entrance
When you arrive 😊
- Please wear your masks and wait outside front door
- Complimentary masks, shoe covers, and hand sanitizers are provided upon arrival
- We will use a no contact device to measure the temperature and pulse of all patients
- If you have a temperature over 102 degrees, we will ask you to reschedule
- COVID-19 questionnaire will be completed again
- We will have you use 1.5% hydrogen peroxide rinse for 30-second before procedures
- If you are experiencing any flu-like illness but require emergency care, please let us know over the phone when making your appointment and we will follow appropriate protocols.
Operation & Office Adjustments in accordance to dentistry and OSHA guidelines 😊
- Social distancing with “6ft apart” stickers on our floor
- Hand sanitizers with at least 60% alcohol and handwashing stations with soap are placed throughout the office
- No-touch trashcans
- Front desk sneeze guard
- Magazines and toys removed
- Pens and iPads sanitized after each use
- The Re-leaf evacuation system is used in conjunction with high volume suction to decrease aerosols in the air during procedures
- Front and back doors are open a couple hours each day to let air circulate
- HEPA Filters are in each operatory to filter our viruses and bacteria. Filters are left ON overnight
- Our staff wipe down and properly disinfecting (with EPA-registered disinfectants) countertops, door handles, chairs, pens, bathrooms, etc. routinely throughout the day,
- We are sterilizing all instruments according to OSHA guidelines
- We use barrier plastic wrap on x-ray, light handles, chair switches, computer keyboard and mouse, etc. and changing them between each patient.
- Operating rooms are steamed with Hydrogen peroxide between patients
Los Cerritos Dental Employees 😊
- All employees have their temperatures and pulse taken prior to office entry each day
- All employees complete COVID-19 Questionnaire daily and are sent home immediately if they answer yes to any questions
- Our employees have been fully educated on COVID-19 and policies related to reducing the risk of spreading this virus.
- We have sufficient inventory of PPE supplies (e.g., surgical masks, face shields, disposable surgical gowns, surgical gloves)
- Our staff wear respiratory protection masks (e.g., N95 or KN95) and surgical masks at all times
- Masks and gloves are changed with each patient. Soiled or damaged ones are replaced immediately.
- We are using eye protection with solid side shields or a face shield to protect mucous membranes of the eyes, nose and mouth during procedures likely to generate splashing or spattering of blood or other body fluids.
- We are adhering to the standard sequence of PPE wearing and removal, including washing hands after each removal.
- Staff wash hands for at least 20 seconds before putting on gloves.
- We have implemented a policy requiring employees to groom and dress in a way that helps reduce the risk of spreading the virus, including proper grooming of facial hair, and trimmed nails.